Monday, March 16, 2009

its a mirical !

WHADAHHOW?

so i woke up this mornin and as i start yawnin that, MILK MILK...

haaa jus plaaayin. but shoot!!! my back is starting to feel MUCH better! ahhh! im glad. so i had a muscle spasm around my lower back area and its been hurting for the past two weeks and it was the worst 2 weeks of pain of my life! but whatever its almost gone now, not 100% gone but its getting there. i been getting acupuncture treatments and those have been helping. OH and also messagessss ahhh felt soooo good! but yee its good.

well my birthday is tomorrow :/ i hope its chill. got whack ass dumline practice well see.

im going out to eat with my family for my birthday tonight cause i have gay drumline practice on my dang birthday and then they are busy until sunday ): but its cool. im out! WHADAHHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment