Tuesday, March 10, 2009

blogspot

i just made a blogspot....

-.-

whadahhow are blogspots for? how do you use these things? whaever.

soooooooooo im at the library and im doing nothin. my back is in pain. duhmmm...im gunnnaaa go home and see wussup there. today felt slooooooow wtf?!? OH i just saw my long lost friend that i NEVER see, caitlin (: <--cool. so my friend had a swim meet tooooooday...and she won woo hoo! her name is carolyn (; shes so cool!!! im feelin reeeeeeally lazy right now. lets see what happens when i get home. my ipod is dieing. ohhhhkay so i gota secret, yu might already know it btw. DONT SAY ANYTHING! alright going home right now well see wuts up later !


LATER...

ok i got home...knocked the eff out back is still killin me, i hope it gets better soon! I NEED ACUPUNCTURE!
im gunna hit the couch see you all laaaaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment